Chasing childhood is a documentary that explores how modern parenting in the US may have changed across time: as parents seek to keep their children safe and to prepare them for an increasingly competitive society, it seems that parents may unwillingly jeopardize their children’s future. The international film festival Docville played the documentary, which was followed by a live discussion with Stijn Van Petegem, Loes Meeussen, Helena Sienaert, and Marleen Finoulst.
- 27.10.21Opening of new research centre
- 21.10.21Official launch of our first study
- 09.09.21Family Process: "Putting parental overprotection into a family systems context"
- 06.09.21“Advances in the transition for 16-23-year-olds”
- 29.07.21Chasing Childhood at Docville, Leuven
- 06.07.21Pilot study
- 04.12.20Interview with Daily Science : “La surprotection parentale, est-elle le produit des sociétés inégalitaires?”
- 19.07.20Article in Le Matin Dimanche : “Surprotéger son enfant lui nuit.”