At this point, we have no results to share yet. We are currently preparing a pilot study, which will function as a “test drive” before running the major SAFE-SORRY studies. This is important, because several questionnaires had to be translated into French, and we want to first see whether all questionnaires function as they should. The pilot study also will give us some first hints regarding potential causes of overprotective parenting. As soon as we have some results, we will share this on the results page.
- 27.10.21Opening of new research centre
- 21.10.21Official launch of our first study
- 09.09.21Family Process: "Putting parental overprotection into a family systems context"
- 06.09.21“Advances in the transition for 16-23-year-olds”
- 29.07.21Chasing Childhood at Docville, Leuven
- 06.07.21Pilot study
- 04.12.20Interview with Daily Science : “La surprotection parentale, est-elle le produit des sociétés inégalitaires?”
- 19.07.20Article in Le Matin Dimanche : “Surprotéger son enfant lui nuit.”